- St. Christopher’s is a Catholic School whose primary purpose is to educate the children in the Catholic faith. It is a community that shares a Christian belief based on the gospels and provides the children with opportunities to become active members of our Catholic community.
- At St. Christopher’s we value the whole person, therefore we will nurture the spiritual, intellectual, physical, cultural, social and emotional development of each student.
- We will develop in the children a sense of self control and respect for themselves and others.
- We will stimulate in them critical participation in our society based on a commitment to human dignity, justice and peace.
- A group of dedicated, professional teachers, parents and the wider parish community will work together to provide a quality education for our children that we believe is vital for their success.
- St Christopher’s school supports and promotes the principles and practice of Australian democracy, including a commitment to; elected government, the rule of law, equal rights before the law, freedom of religion, freedom of speech and association, and the values of openness and tolerance.